At Highline Vision Center we accept most of the major insurance plans and we will file the claims for you. We request that you provide the details of your insurance at scheduling, or at least 48 hours prior to your appointment so that we may serve you better by checking your eligibility ahead of time. Please bring your insurance cards with you to your appointment.
Not sure if you have vision coverage?
Please check with your human resources department at work to verify coverage.
We not only provide routine vision examinations, we also provide medical eyecare.
Have No Insurance?
We accept all major credit cards, Carecredit, and prompt payment discounts for services that are paid for by cash or check.
Vision Plans we accept:
- VCD: Vision Care Direct
- VCP: Vision Care Plan
- VCPN: Vision Care Provider Network
- VSP, Vision Service Plan: Signature and Access Plans, We DO NOT participate with Value Plans
Medical Plans we accept:
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Cigna PPO and Open Access Plans
- Cofinity Network
- Great West
- Medicare: Medical Exams Only
- PHCS, Private Healthcare Systems Network
- RMHP, Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Secure Horizons: Medical Exams Only
- United Health Care
Contact us today to find out more about the vision and medical insurance plans policies at Highline Vision Center.